flash?

  • From: "Caitlyn McFarland" <cmcfarland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:25:15 -0500

Where do I permenantly turn off flash in jaws?  When I'm in internet
explorer, I do an insert v and arrow down to flash movies and change it to
"no", then close it.  This is only a fix for that session of ie, however.
I've already looked in the ie configuration manager(from within ie, insert
6), and I can't find the selection for flash anywhere..

Thanks,
Caitlyn