Re: "flagged" on outlook express

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 09:31:15 -0500

sugar:

After you have launched Outlook Express, at the opening screen, press ALT+M,
then up arrow until you hear JAWS say "Flag Message."  If JAWS says "checked",
then press ENTER to uncheck it.  The dialog is closed and you are returned to
the opening screen.  Flag Message should now be turned off.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber