fix for .net password issue:

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw users email list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:26:25 -0500

Hi All,

A couple of days ago, there was quite a discussion about the fantom pass
word thing that .net puts on your system.  One of the mentions was of kim
commando's news letter where there is a fix.  I'd appreciate it if someone
would send me the fix.

Thahnks!  I've gotten rid of the welcome screen but now I am asked to put in
a password and even though I have no password and just hit enter, I'd like
to remove this.