Re: first impressions of the Windows Live Messenger beta

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 21:44:54 -0600

hi. Haven't got Window-eyes installed aat the moment, but if I do I'll certainly trry it out and see how it works. I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work just as well.

At 07:15 PM 2/1/2006, you wrote:

Chris,
you are right the new messenger beta is quite nice and is one of the best out there
got a sort of wild question with the other screen reader you use does the contact list read correctly?
all in all i like messenger 8.0 just as well as the older versions of messenger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>