firsh jaws

  • From: Gery Gaubert <GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:22:58 -0500

I think it was either 3.2 or 3.0.  I got it on floppy disks.  The next version
I got was a cd and a floppy key disk.  I started using jaws in 1998 with
windows 95 and office 97.  I think it was a blazing 233 mhz machine with about
40 gb storage.  My how far we have come!!

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently
delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.