RE: firefox and sounds

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:06:53 -0700

Well, in order to have firefox make sounds you probably had to have
installed an add on for that. Therefore, by disabling that particular add
on, you can disable the associated sounds for it. I for example, have a
couple of sound add ons. One for the mouse clicking sound you get in IE and
the other is for general navigational sounds.

  _____