RE: firefox and jfw?

  • From: "Cristobal" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 16:05:20 -0700

I downloaded 3.0 at around 12:00 pm pacific time. Their servers were down
for a bit. I guess with all the traffic. I've installed it and so far, it
seems just the same. I haven't really played iith it much though.

One thing though, and perhaps
Someone can answer this too. When I'm using firefox, there is no audible
feedback for things like clicking on a link or backspacing, error messages
or download completion  etc like in  IE. I've poked around the options and
haven't found anything with having to do with sounds or notifications. I can
hear streaming music and videos through Firefox fine, it's just the clicking
and other notices that are silent. I'd like to use Firefox more, but not
having the auditory feedback like in IE I find somewhat limiting or at least
less user friendly. Does anyone in fact know how to get these sounds in
Firefox?

Cristobal

From: "Cristobal" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>