Re: firefox and Jaws

  • From: "priti" <priti.rohra@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:08:54 +0530

Hi,

But where can I get the competible version of Ff to work with Jaws 7.0, I tried
to search the same from the mozila website but was unable to find a link to
download the version required(1.5 beta) to work with Jaws.

Can some one send me the link to download the Ff, that works with JAWS 7.0,
please...

Regards,
Priti