firefox

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:32:54 -0400

Hi to all on list:

I've noticed a great improvement with jfw 7.1 and firefox, you can select
links and frames using insert f7 and insert f9. I use this software more
often. But there are times when I go to a page that plays embeded audio, if
I press f5 to do a page refresh, I get a message saying that an apple
quicktime plug-in is neededfor the audio to play. Where do I get this
add-on? Every time it says the plug-in is installed but it isn't; I notice
this whenever I refresh the page. There is an option to manually get the
plug-in but I'm taken all over the quicktime site; I just want the plug-in.

Hal