Re: firefox

  • From: "Vy Pham" <thaovyngu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:29:42 -0500

to get fire fox, go to: www.GetFireFox.com.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Moti Azrad" <motia@xxxxxxx>
To: "Jfw List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "helpneeded list" <help_needed_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "access-uk list" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 3:01 PM
Subject: firefox

Hi to you all,

first, greetings to you all and happy holidays.

Firefox of Mozilla, can someone please tell me more about this browser?
Can I download it and intall it and work well with Jaws 7 with win xp pro with sp2 with a new pentium 4 pc with a GB of RAM?
I wish to use it and to use internet explorer too, can I use them, both?
I mean or this or the other?
Are there special commands to use this firefox browser or these are the same commands as I do know with the Internet Explorer?
Any help is much greatly appreciated

A lot of thanks in advance

Moti

Moti Azrad