Re: findingout the version of jaws I have

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:00:34 -0400

To find out whether you are authorized for the professional eddition:
Go to the JAWS 7.1 menu then tools menu and enter on ILM Authorization
Viewer.  It may take a few seconds to find and display your information.
You will see an edit box showing all your ILM details including the
edition.

Regards.

Tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/21/2006 12:21
Please respond to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: findingout the version of jaws I have

 From the JAWS window, or JAWS context menu if you have it running
from the system tray, go into the help menu, and select about JAWS
for Windows. A dialogue will come up, giving you information like the
current version, your serial number, and some other stuff. I don't
know if that will tell you whether or not you're running JFW
Professional, but it's the best place to look I'd think.

James,
List Admin