Re: finding the application data anf fs folder

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:44:42 -0800

Thanks, that did it! Now if I can remember to do this if I ever have a format again ... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Zaheer Sheikh" <cybergeek2020@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: finding the application data anf fs folder

By default, the Applications data folder is hidden. You have to tern
on the hidden files and folders in order to view this folder.

Try This:

1. open My Document Folder.

2. Go to Tools menu, up arrow to Folder Options, and then hit enter.

3. Press CTRL+Tab to go to the View Tab.

4. Press Tab to go to the Files and Folders treeview.

5. Press down arrow until you hear "Show hidden files, folders and
drives", and then hit spacebar to tern it on.

6. Tab to OK, and then hit enter.

Hope this helps,

Zaheer Sheikh

On 11/28/09, Dan Kerstetter <dhk55@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm curious as to whether or not there are any application data folders
under any user names?