Re: finding text in word

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:30:24 -0500

MessageDebbie and everyone, When Word is searching for a string and reaches the
end of the document escape will get you out of the find function.  The one
thing you can do if you want to continue your search is either press yes that
you want to continue searching at the beginning of the document or get out of
the function, press control home and start again that way.  Judith