RE: finding text in word

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:21:59 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Ok, thanks!! I understand. But it's just strange why word is behaving
inconsistently.    Sometimes it  displays the message and sometimes it
remains on the last  or first Occurrence of the text without displaying
the message. It's just  strange that it sometimes displays the message
and sometimes not. If it    always displayed the message, then I
understand.