RE: finding a bunches of messages from the jaws list

  • From: "Midence, Alex" <MidenceA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:42:30 -0600

Hi, bran,

I don't know that there is a way to remove them all in one fell swoop but
what I would suggest to kind of cut them down to size is this:

When Outlook comes up hit your shift+ctrl+i to get you to the inbox.  Then,
hit alt+v for view which shoud put yiou right at current view submenu.  Hit
right arrow to open and it'll give you a list of viewing options.  Arrows
down till you see by conversation topic.  It'll chop them up into groups of
tens and twenties and if you land on one and hit delete it gets rid of the
whole thing.  Easier to manage.  I would've suggested by sender as the view
option but the way the list is set up, it'll bring up the name of the list
subscriber and not the listserve address so it won't sort it out for you
very well.  Conversation topic is the most manageable in my opinion.

Thanks,  Hope that helps,

Alex Midence