Re: find command with IE

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:03:44 -0600 (CST)

Let me try to spell this out to you, and you'll see what I mean.

JAWS has a find command, it's control+insert+f. This command is used
throughout JAWS. The Internet Explorer command to do a find is control-F.
This is application-specific. What FS did, then, was to make the two
commands interchangeable, so that whichever you were used to using, you
still could. I hope you are now better able to sleep nights, as this was
clearly troubling you.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For information on my weekly radio show visit