Re: faxing

  • From: "robert Doc Wright" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 00:19:26 -0700

yes, but then I would have to pay someone to install a phone jack near my pc
plus the cost of running the line. the designer of my condo must have been worn
out by the time he got to designing mine. there are only two phone jacks here.
One in the bedroom the other in the kitchen.  I guess I could buy a hundred
foot of phone cable and run it around to my desk.