faxing

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:57:14 -0500

Hello Friends,
I used to FAX from my Open Book, when I had Dial Out!
But since I have had DSL installed with A T and T, my ISP, I can no longer get
this feature to work!

I do not even know how to start to approach this problem.
My Computer does have a FAX / Modem, and I am using XP-Home, JAWS 9.0XX and
Open Book 7.0X.

Could anyone suggest where I might start to have my Open Book faxing feature
start  working again?

With Best Regards,

Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/