Re: exporting accessible forms

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:46:20 -0500

Dean, not sure why you are using custom labels to make a Word doc accessible.
If you simply save your modified form as you normally would, you can simply
send it to the user in any of the normal ways without exporting/messing with
settings files or anything.

Cher

>>> Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 05/13/07 12:59 PM >>>

Using JFW 8, I am creating accessible Word forms for a client.  the
manual says that custom labels are saved into the .jsi file
pertaining to the document for which the form is being created.  this
would enable me, hopefully, to export the form to the user's system
once I've customized it.  The problem is that when I examine the
Personal Settings folder, personal settings for this file are being
automatically saved to a file corresponding to my normal.dot file.  I
have no idea what otherer settings might be lurking around in that
file, and would really rather have a clearly-delineated file to
export.  I previously customized one other form, and there is a
corresponding .jsi file for that document.  there are also .jsi files
for some spreadsheets I've set labels for.  Can anybody enlighten me
on why this discrepancy might be occurring and what if anything I can
do about it?

thanks in advance.
Dean