RE: export address book in outlook express 6

  • From: "Cornell Ligon" <cjligon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 05:59:14 -0400

Hi Modi,
MOst newer computers allow users to link the two together and export settings and programs from the old one. If you can do that, it will make things much simpler for you in the long run. Maybe you can find out if the new one has that function ahead of time, as to trying to individually exporting and importing files and settings.

HTH...
Regards,
Cornell