explaining to someone how to make their website accessible

  • From: "Allan" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 05:42:46 +0800

hi Troy,
i just pay a visit to the URL you've provide in your previous post and i got an
idea to how to use the selection box.

1st. when you first enter to this page, jaws will not read the first item
appear in the selection box, jaws only read "listbox", so
what you should do is press enter to activate "form mode" then you arrow down
once, you will then bring to the next page that is
"Air Conditioning - Heating Systems".

2nd. from this page, you can use the listbox easily by use the "alt+arrowDown"
after you enter "form mode". to exit form mode and go
to the selected page, just hit tab key once.

on the other words, you must go to the second page to use the "alt+arrowDown"
in form mode.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Allan Wong