error message with speak to me, and for the people websites

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:22:48 -0400

Hi All.  When I try to get on to the Speak To Me and For The People websites, I
get the following error message from Internet Explorer:  Microsoft Internet
Explorer
Click to run an ActiveX control on this webpage
OK

I've made sure they're the correct links.   I've checked my I E settings.  I'm
using Windows XP Home, Jaws 7, and IE 6.

I did do a Windows Update recently.  Do any of you have any suggestions.  This
seems to happen on any site that has an imbedded player.  Thanks so very much.

Kathy

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things
shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.

  tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx