Re: error message box problem and a real speak problem

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:14:34 -0000

That does sound like the wrong CD. I know in the UK & US that the CD has several UK english, several U.s. English,several australian and two spanish voices on it.

The Australian ones sound very clear. Strangely, even though I hate the fact that all UK companies are now using Indian call centres which I can never understand, I find the Indian voice which isn't included very very clear to undeerstand (when she is speaking in English of course().

Peter
----- Original Message ----- From: "nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>