error message

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:50:20 -0400

Yesterday when I booted up I got the error message that something with jaws had
lodged itself somewhere and all I got was the message about this error, the
machine wouldn't completely boot up and I never heard, "Jaws for windows is
ready."  I know this is dubious but does anyone have a clue as to what the
problem was?  This morning I tried booting up again prepared to see the same
message but, thankfully, the machine booted up as usual.  Should I do anything
else to make sure that everything is really all right?  Thanks, Judith