Re: error 6 jaws looses authorization:

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 00:14:15 -0800

You won't find anything to do with VAIO on an Acer computer. VAIO is a
Sony-branded computer.

Just look for any energy-saving or power-saving options that might have an
impact on turning off your hardware.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 (but without a WebCam) in and around my
Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California