Re: emule 0.46b and jfw

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 04:08:22 +0200

Try using emule plus and the scripts for it from

http://gutterstar.net/index.htm

You might need to register with the site to access the scripts.

Cheers,

Doris

At 06:32 PM 7/25/2005 -0600, you wrote:
Hey listers how is it going I am wondering if any of you listers use jfw with emule with it because every time I try one of the m mears that it tells me to choose a mear but when I choose a mear I get page not found so I am wondering if any of you guys have the new version the 0.46b to send to me please write back as soon as possible