Re: email programs for Windows 7?

  • From: Matthew T Dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:12:21 -0500

Windows 7 does not come with an e-mail client.  You can use thunder bird which
is free or if you have a copy of office you can use outlook or even download
windows live esentials which comes with windows live mail.
HTH.

Matthew

On Nov 17, 2009, at 11:07 PM, tcivi31 wrote:

I would think that Windows Mail comes with Window 7 and it is pretty much the
same as Outlook Express. I have Windows Mail with Vista and once in a while
Jaws refers to it as Outlook Express.  Tom