RE: email programs for Windows 7?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:49:33 -0000

There is no e-mail client in Windows 7. You are going to have to get one
yourself. Microsoft recommends Live Mail but some of us are having issues
using it with JAWS. I personally use Outlook 2007 and it works reliably well
with JAWS 11. So just to emphasize there is *no* e-mail client in *any*
edition of Windows 7.