eloquence adjustment

  • From: "Brian Tipka" <dreamer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Free List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 12:24:26 -0500

Hi friends,
I'm using Windows XP pro, Windows Media Player 11, and Jaws 7. I've combined
all my audio devices to run through an audio mixer and in the process the
eloquence voices, namely Glen, sound like they have to much bass. My first
question is, can the eloquence voices bass and treble properties be adjusted?
If so are they wav/MP3 or midi audio sounds? Second what device on my computer
controls the playing of the eloquence  voices? By this I mean is it Windows
Media Player or does it go straight through the sound card I have Jaws assigned
to play through? I have tried going to options, voices, individual voices and
there adjusted the pitch with no useable success. Any help or suggestions you
may have in helping me with this audio problem would be greatly appreciated.
Brian