ebsco research database

  • From: "mike mcglashon" <michael.mcglashon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:58:12 -0500

hey guys:
has anyone on this list ever used the EBSCO research service?
it says that the articles that come up as a result of my search terms come up
in a frame.  it further states that if i want to see these articles without
reading them in a frame that i need to go into my adobe accessibility setings
and accessibility assistant and hit the button that says "use recommended
settings".  i did this and my pdf articles come up as the image type of pdf
instead of the text ones.
my question is: is this the way that EBSCO brings up all their articles?
i don't exactly know what the web address is, as i go into it through my
college's library service?
i've taken each of the articles that i have read and ran them through openbook
to read them but this can get tedious after a few times, especially if i have
to do this process for over a thousand articles that i may have to look through.
any help on this will be greatly appreciated?