Re: eating my words fs clipboard problem

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:16:23 -0600

I checked it out several times yesterday also, and the feature did not
clear the clipboard in one instance, but instead pasted the previous
appended items which I had just agreed to overwrite when the dialog
asked.  The other times it worked correctly, so wonder if there may be
an intermittent software problem which is more apparent on some systems
than others... ?

Cher

>>> jemenzies@xxxxxxx 11/21/05 2:01 PM >>>

Okay.  This has gone round and round and I think Sun Sparkle started
the
thread.

After saying I had no problems with the FS clipboard, bingo, I had the

same trouble just now where control-C would not overwrite the
clipboard.
I guess there's a first time for everything, and I apologize to Sun
Sparkle if some of us doubted or seemed to have doubted the problem.
As
you said, I finally unloaded and reloaded Jaws after four attempts to
overwrite the clipboard after using the append feature.

Jean

line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather