Re: easy-to-use and inexpensive program for converting scanned image PDF files into Word or text documents

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 09:47:19 -0700

Sincerely,
Tom Behler

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: easy-to-use and inexpensive program for converting scanned
image PDF files into Word or text documents

Tom, I am sure you will not have to do that, update to K12 if you buy
windows 7, I am awaiting delivery of a Dell  desktop since my old one had
problems whilst I was downloading Jaws 11, this laptop is Xp Home and last
night I downloaded Jaws 11,no problems, I do have K 12 but not yet put  it
on waiting for better weather conditions, I will put it on my new windows 7
Desktop
when it arrives on Tuesday,but I am sure that K10 will work  if  do not want
the new release.you
can always Email them at Kurzweil ask Stephen Baum  maybe the information
you need is in the Podcast  I have that by the way it was witha radio
station for vips

one of your very kind Listers out there found it for me last week.Regards
Dorothy