Re: easiest way of proofreading

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 01:18:05 +0200

If you are using jaws 5.0 and up, you could also try and experiment with the different sound schemes. I don't find those very useful really but other ears might work quite differently. <g>

Cheers,

Doris

At 04:57 PM 7/25/2005 -0400, you wrote:
I proof read in say all almost all of the time.  You train your ear to
listen to subtleties and eventually you get it all.  The other option is to
check the grammer check in your spell check.  This will point out things
like the first letter of a sentence not being capitalized.  As for writing
the word NO with two capital letters I guess the only solution for that is
for you to be more careful.  Judith