Re: easier navigation to folders in Outlook Express

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:53:12 -0600

I tried the underscore, hyphen, and a few other characters, while in the
"move-to-folder" procedure, but none of those characters worked.  The space is
accepted when creating a new folder or renaming an old one, but not when moving
a message to that existing folder or selecting it from the folders list.  I
agree the messages already in a folder stay there after I rename the folder.
My issue only concerns moving a new message from my Inbox to an existing
appropriate folder, or find the desired folder in the list.
My version of OE is:
About Outlook Express
6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Certain designs and sentiments are copyrights of Hallmark Licensing, Inc.
No products made with the Outlook Express Stationery which include any
copyrighted material or trademarks of Hallmark Cards, Incorporated or its
affiliates may be sold or distributed for resale.
File Version
acctres.dll 6.00.2600.0000 (xpclient.010817-1148)
comctl32.dll 6.0 (xpsp.080413-2105)
csapi3t1.dll <Unknown>
directdb.dll 6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)
inetcomm.dll 6.00.2900.5512 (xpsp.080413-2105)
OK
Thanks again for your suggestions.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions