RE: easier navigation to folders in Outlook Express

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:37:42 -0400

First, renaming a folder doesn't require transferring messages to it. The
old folder name disappears, and the messages stay in place under the new
folder name.

Second, although you and Dave Carlson have found that a space isn't accepted
in a folder name, for me it is. I'm using Outlook 2003. But if your system
won't accept spaces, Dave's underscore idea accomplishes much the same
purpose. Personally, I'd use a character that doesn't require the shift key,
such as a hyphen.

  _____