Re: easier navigation to folders in Outlook Express

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:29:02 -0600

Creating subfolders could take a little more time in the message-moving
process; the parent folder can become a closed tree-view that I have to open
with right arrow, then select the desired subfolder to transfer a message.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308