Re: easier navigation to folders in Outlook Express

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:26:04 -0600

The space is used for separating words in the folder title containing two or
more words.  I use the same keystroke, shift+control+v when outside a message
to move the highlighted message to a different folder.  Pressing spacebar in
this action only causes a ding, and the display stays where it was after
pressing the last character before the space.  The same thing happens when
moving via the file menu from inside a message.  I guess renaming a folder,
then moving messages to the renamed folder, would be the only time saver as
opposed to pressing the first letter or down arrow key a random number of times
to move the selected message to another appropriate folder.  Thanks for the tip.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308