Re: easier navigation to folders in Outlook Express

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:17:55 -0500

Sorry, I'm still not sure what you  want to do.

But, if I had twenty or so folders starting with jaws, I'd create one folder
named jaws with twenty or so folders under it with different names.

Just my opinion.

Bob

A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing
you just did? Don't do that.' Douglas Adams