Re: eTrust Antivirus 7.0 Accessibility with JFW

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:00:41 -0000

Well, now that I recall, I just let the program transfer its previous
settings into the version 7.  Many of the settings options are on the
Tools tab, scanning options.  (I had to use the JAWS cursor to navigate
through that and the other tabs such as help, etc.)  Wonder if
virtualizing current window works anywhere in the help?   It works in
some other windows in the program.  have they re-introduced the menu
bar!?

Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: eTrust Antivirus 7.0 Accessibility with JFW

Gary

My EZ antivirus version info reads:

graphic 500  Antivirus Product Information
graphic 754  Computer Associates International, Inc
© 2004 Computer Associates International, Inc.
Product Information
Product Version: 7.0.6.7
Engine Version: 11.7.0
Virus Signature Update: 9001
Product Expiry Date: 07/08/2006
Help Topics Trouble Shooter Web Site Virus Encyclopedia
OK
So, it would seem that your version of 7 has improved over that one.  I
find it impossible, for now, to access or modify the program options,
though i did do this when i installed it with the Options Wizard (or
what used to be called that).  It is running when I start my computer
and I get a 're em vir la s checked" dialogue (or similar).  My OS is
Windows Millennium.  Same with both jaws 5 and jaws6.  My sub runs out
towards the end of April.  Should I try your version 7, and where do i
get it?