dymo label writer with jaws?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:34:10 +0100

Hi list:

I am thinking of purchasing the dymo label writer.  I use jfw five, and
wonder if anyone has used this product sucsessfully with jaws.

while I understand the printer works like a normal printer, there is
aditional software with the printer that must be installed.  I understand,
not that this is particulalry useful here, that people who use hal have got
on with the software provided with the dymo label writer.

any thoughts on this matter would be welcomed.

I have arranged with the shop that if I don't get on with the product for
any reason, I can uninstall the software and take the printer back.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

I have two email addresses:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx