Re: dvd grabbing software

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:39:58 -0400

I would be very careful about using Lime wire, or other p2p programs. A lot of
these may contain or try to install spyware. Area doees work with jaws, but you
have to use the jaws cursor quite a bit. Kazaa lite doees not have any spyware,
but I'm not suree if Kazaa lite still works. I don't think winmx has spyware
either. Theeree aree scripts for winmx.