RE: dvd burning question

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:00:04 -0700

Hi Liz,
You can burn anything onto a DVD - music, video, data, etc. You can store up
to 4.7 billion characters. When selecting a target media, make sure that you
select DVD, as burning procedure for CD's and DVD's are quite different (at
least in the hardware side). You can use DVD-ISO format to burn data DVD's
which contains mp3's documents, and so forth.
Cheers,
Joseph