Re: dragon naturally speaking question

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:17:14 -0800

Hi Korin, Christine, & Cy,

What I would like to do with this program is convert sound files that I have
copied from my Olympus digital recorder to the computer into text files.
Olympus tells me that Dragon Naturally Speaking is the program that will do
the job.  Have any of you done this and how hard would doing this task for
someone who doesn't know the program.  Your help and information will be
greatly appreciated.  Take care.

Mike