Re: dragon

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:18:59 -0600

thanks for the information everyone has given me about Dragon and JAWS. I seen a demonstration this afternoon and it really does look like a wonderful program and I can't help but think of the time it would save me in the office. It woult would be wonderful if I can get JAWS and dragon to work well together.
Alicia

----- Original Message ----- From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>