downloading Active X Controls

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:39:10 -0600

Hello Everyone--
Look, I get a prompt from either Windows, Office or some program on my PC
regarding "Active X Controls"?   It typically comes when I write something in
MS Word, and then paste it on an E-mail.  I know this has been brought up on
the list serve before, but I don't believe a link was ever given as to where
someone can go to and download the file for "Active X Controls"? Would anyone
on this list serve be kind enough to send me, off the list, a link to where I
can download "Active X Controls"? ?  Now, remember, I am not asking for a link
to a page where active x controls are, but rather a link simply to download
active x controls.

One more thing, What are "Active X Controls"?   good for?  This can be posted
on the list serve?

Beto