Re: download link for nero shortcuts

  • From: "stephen faill" <stephen.faill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 18:59:14 +0100

hi bill.

once you have unzipped the folder the files that are there are activated by
pressing enter on them.

they will open up your version 6 of nero burning rom at exactly the right place
for you to paste your files into.

i.e. if you were wanting to burn an audio cd then you would press enter on the
audio cd.mra and once nero has opened up you would just paste your desired
files right where you landed.

using the alt key to access the menus you would navigate to recorder, choose
the preferred cd/ / dvd burner then back into the menus again and you would go
to burn compilation.

once in this screen you would move around with the tab key changing any
settings you want and then onto the burn button.

it is easy as that.

regards.

stephen faill