Re: double messages

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:24:32 -0500

I'm replying here using control shift r instead of control r. It seems that
the To field shows jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx twice when the sender presses control
shift r. Maybe this will make no difference. However about 2 to 3 weeks ago,
my messages seemed to be sent twice because check spelling before sending
was checked in my OE 6 options. In fact, I used to press F7 once my message
written and when sending, the spell-checker started all over again. This
doesn't sound very logical to me but it worked. Really strange!
Adam