dongle/was Re: Well folks, I tried!

  • From: "Vicky Collins" <v-collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:49:58 -0500

I asked about purchasing a dongle a couple of weeks ago when calling FS
about purchasing some thing for my PAC Mate, and was told I had to qualify
for
one.  Now, with a low battery on my cell phone, and not much time left on my
lunch half hour, I told the guy I was speaking with at the time that I
wouldn't pursue the matter.  But, I was a bit surprised that one had to
qualify for one, seeing as one could of course only use it on one computer
at a time, and of course it did cost a bit more money.  So, does anyone know
what the qualifications are to be able to purchase a dongle?  I also have
two computers, have them for home use, had a backup floppy authorization
disk, and thus was quite happy with the peace of mind that gave me for
weekends and the like.  Thanks.