Re: dongle, what's this

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:02:21 -0500

     Dave!  JAWS is copy protected as you know.  There are two copy
protection schemes being used.  One is where you have five keys as you
probably do and the other is through the use of a dongle.  A dongle is a
little piece of hardware that plugs into your computer.  The version of JAWS
used with a dongle is a little different than the one used with keys.  I
have a JAWS dongle.  It's a small device that plugs into the USB port.  It's
not much bigger than just the ;plug itself.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software

To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to 
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the 
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the 
list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: