does anyone have any tips or Jaws scripts for meetingmaker?

  • From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:18:51 -0600

Hello.

Does anyone have any tips or Jaws scripts for meetingmaker?  This is a
scheduling and calendar program that I am being asked to use in my new job,
and I am having a great deal of trouble navigating the needed screens with
Jaws 10.0 and Windows XP Pro.

Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can provide!

Tom Behler in Colorado